Double India Pale Ale
Why PIB Mo'Bettah? Well because it is Mo'Bettah! This is a big bold DIPA (Double/Imperial IPA) with a perfect mix of hops. Mo'Bettah has a big smell, big body and big flavor. This DIPA is what you would expect from a DIPA. Dry hopped in two stages, this is a beer for craft beer fan that love hops and all the great flavors that they want in a craft beer. Mo'bettah means that we strive to do what is right in all that we do.
Available in the Tasting Room, 12oz Cans & Kegs available now!
- PIB Islander Orange Wheat Ale
- PIB Wind in my Face IPA
- PIB Southern Seas Nelson DIPA
- PIB Sunburn Hoppy Red
- PIB Bring me the pig IPA (Kalua piggy here I come)
- PIB Mele Kalikimaka DIPA (holiday special)
- PIB Talofa Rye Ale (limited reserve)
- PIB Chamorro Tano' Lager (limited reserve)
- PIB Duty Free Barrel Beer (limited reserve)
- PIB Raspbeerry Wheat ale (limited reserve)
- PIB Crashing Wave DIPA
- PIB Wipeout Grapefruit DIPA
- PIB HOT HOT Habanero Blonde Ale