Smooth Ale. Hapa Ha'ole is an unfiltered wheat ale. Which is a fresh American version of a classic white ale. An intricate blend of White Wheat, Vienna Malt and 2 Row Wheat. Hops Citra, Galaxy, Centennial, Falconer. It has a distinctive and refreshing taste. This White Ale is a crisp, easy to drink malty ale.
Available in the Tasting Room, 16oz Cans & Kegs available now!
- PIB Islander Orange Wheat Ale
- PIB Wind in my Face IPA
- PIB Southern Seas Nelson DIPA
- PIB Sunburn Hoppy Red
- PIB Bring me the pig IPA (Kalua piggy here I come)
- PIB Mele Kalikimaka DIPA (holiday special)
- PIB Talofa Rye Ale (limited reserve)
- PIB Chamorro Tano' Lager (limited reserve)
- PIB Duty Free Barrel Beer (limited reserve)
- PIB Raspbeerry Wheat ale (limited reserve)
- PIB Crashing Wave DIPA
- PIB Wipeout Grapefruit DIPA
- PIB HOT HOT Habanero Blonde Ale